Tag. You’re it.
He chuckles as a new laser point appears in the middle of Sherlock’s forehead. John stares in horror as Jim looks round at him expectantly.
her smile right before she shoots it tho
he’s used to women using him, but not so used to women using iron man
that was actually incredibly insightful
Hey yeah okay let’s have a giveaway because I’m really excited for Desolation of Smaug and because I buy too much fan merchandise!
- There will be one winner
- Only reblogs will count
- You don’t have to follow me but you totally can *wink wink*
- Have your ask box open
- No giveaway blogs, I’ll be checking
- If you don’t reply to my message in 24 hours I’ll pick someone else
I’m willing to ship outside of the US so don’t worry about that! And the winner will be chosen with a random number generator
Giveaway ends Friday December 13th! Good luck!!!
i can’t breathe
COLLECTION OF YORUBA ORISHAS
Not to diss on European mythologies but can we seriously have some fuckin’ recognition that there are religions and mythologies that are not Greek or Norse. Why the fuck did I learn about the Greeks 6 times but we never fucking talked about Africa or even really the mythologies and beliefs of native peoples?
(Pssst from what group are these deities from?)
The Yoruba of western Africa.
We’ve been really digging into Yoruba culture in my Anthropology of Magic, Witchcraft and Religion class… what a gorgeous, many-layered mythology.
I will never not reblog this set. It’s fucking beautiful.
Withe the one foreigner in the back complaining
god himself could not sink this ship
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and two water masters (Pakku and Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
Sudden urge to draw a HSAU Cheerleader!Dean
hhaaha you asked for it
It began with a hand wave at half-time.
It was more of a hand-jerk reaction than anything, really. Castiel had straightened his back and the one male cheerleader - the one very attractive male cheerleader that he’s noticed for a while - caught his eyes again, cheering as earnestly as one could muster up for a home game.
The cheerleader’s eyes widened at the hand wave. A little less hesitantly, Castiel waved again, this time with a shy smile to clear up the disbelief on Dean’s (that was his name, if he recalled correctly) face. Even from all the way out in the field, Castiel could see the deep shade of red Dean was turning into and hid his grin behind his hand.
He wondered if he was delusional, or if everyone else’s ears had drowned out all the other sound than Dean’s voice cheering for the team just as he had done during the rest of the game.
After the game, Castiel quickly jogged over to the side, his heart fluttering from the adrenaline still pumping through him from the game. “Dean- It’s Dean, right?” he asked quickly.
"Uh." Dean gave one quick jerky nod. "Yeah, I mean, I’m Dean. Hi."
"Right. I was, uh… I was just, do you want to.. I mean." Castiel rubbed the back of his neck, wondering if he was as red as Dean was. It certainly felt like it. ”Go on a date with me, please.”
"I, uh." Dean grinned sheepishly. “Um. Sure.”
Castiel grinned back, feeling foolish and lightheaded. “Great. When are you free?”
BEST DADDY APPRECIATION POST
Mary Poppins co-stars Julie Andrews, 78, and Dick Van Dyke, 87, roll back the years as they reunite for Saving Mr Banks premiere